THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR PRODUCTS
- Tested for hail impact and thermal shock resistance.
- Heat is transferred from the glass inner tubes to the heat transfer medium which flows directly through the stainless steel U-tubes via the heat conduction plates.
- The hydraulic connections of the collector are extremely safe. They feature durable metal-to-metal seals which are wear-resistant and gas-tight.
- Connectors with a large area (up to 13 m² gross surface area) can be connected in series (low pressure drop; 6m pump required).
- The system can be fully recycled as it is designed for effective dismantling and recyclable materials are used.
- Short assembly time thanks to preassembled collector units and user-friendly mounting kits.
- Easy connection of additional collectors through preassembled connection fittings. No additional piping or insulation is required.
- Flexible hydraulic connection due to the symmetric collector design: the sensor can be placed on the left or on the right side.
- Optional location of the flow and return connection on either side of the collector.
- Rounded edges prevent injuries during handling.
- The collector is delivered with a sun protection foil to allow commissioning even in bright sunlight.
- The collector frame is equipped with carrying straps for safe and easy handling.
- The OEM 21 collector is not equipped with a reflector and is therefore outstandingly well-suited for horizontal installation.
- The tubes and the CPC reflector can be replaced quickly and easily without tools and without draining the solar system.
- Thanks to dry connections, it is not necessary to drain the system in order to replace a tube.
- The individual components of the solar collector can easily be sorted into material types for recycling.
- Extremely high energy yield with a small collector gross area.
- Minimal heat losses even at very low ambient temperature and high collector temperature.
- Long service life and high series production quality.
- High operational safety and long life service thanks to the use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant materials
- High operational safety thanks to the dry connection of the tubes to the solar system.